Orbitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free For All variant thread

2 posters

Go down

Free For All variant thread Empty Free For All variant thread

Post  panahinuva Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm

This thread is all about the proposal and discussion of different ways to play FFA.

panahinuva

Back to top Go down

Free For All variant thread Empty Re: Free For All variant thread

Post  panahinuva Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:03 pm

For FFA, I've already come up with two variants, less revolutionary ideas.

The first is Fight Club, which is simplistic to the point of silliness. The way it goes is that life bars are set to the smallest value possible and time is set to 20 minutes, everyone equips their fastest weapons (Beam claws may have to be banned due to their excessively efficient firing mechanism) and then brawls it out. This bloodbath is sure to result in hilarious amounts of carnage and points, which people always like to see. You can also have Speed Fight Club, where you can see how many people die in one minute under the same circumstances.

The second variant of FFA is 2v2v2, which is sort of a violation of the spirit of free for all. Everyone pairs off before the game and then proceeds to play as normal, with the teams adding up their points at the end to declare the winning team. This is more of a casual format than the others, due to the necessity of rules involving team kills and what drawbacks those cause, deciding teams and so forth.

panahinuva

Back to top Go down

Post  AmoebaHewdraw Tue May 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I came up with one called Tag. Basically, one person is it and when he defeats another player he/she becomes it. The person who is it the least amount of times wins. I just came up with the Hunger Games adaptation for FFA. Due to ruling, it will require registration. I will come up with a power banlist and you must use your autoequip set. This should best simulate a cornucopia pickup. If you got a banned power continue with the set you received and do not use the banned power(s) I have a few banned powers devised sorted alphabetically, Angelic Missile, Autoreticle, Counter, Double Item, Heavenly Light, Homing Boost, Invisible Shots, Jump Glide, Libra Sponge, Mega Laser, Meteor Shower, Petrify Attack, Pisces Heal, Playing Dead, Random Effect, Random, Reflect Barrier, Rocket Jump, Slip Shot, Super Speed, Trade-Off, Transparency, Weak-Point Reticle, Black Hole, Darkness, Eggplant Attack, Interference, Item Vacuum, you can use Spite, but it results in low scores, Tempura Attack, Virus, Warp. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--AmoebaHewdraw afro

Last edited by AmoebaHewdraw on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Hunger Games)
AmoebaHewdraw
AmoebaHewdraw

Location : by the time you get there i'll be elsewhere so why bother?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&s

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down