Orbitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post here if you want to talk about the streetpass features in kid icarus: uprising

Go down

post here if you want to talk about the streetpass features in kid icarus: uprising Empty post here if you want to talk about the streetpass features in kid icarus: uprising

Post  AmoebaHewdraw Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm

So, you have a totally kick-butt weapon eh? You like it so much that you made your gem huh? well why not tell me about it here and also tell us some cool gems you ran into from Palutena, your next door neighbor, some random guy from Colorado, someone you met from Brazil (yeah, done that before) anyway do that here I'll as always start!

my current gem is, a 304 Hewdraw Club for my brother which is suited towards melee with 5/4 and poison +4 shot range +2 and melee dash +4 i traded with 106 people from across the globe i only need someone from Asia and Africa and i have Streetpassed the entire permanently inhabited world one awesome gem was given to me and it is... a 324 Viper Blade from Σx from USA i am only saying the country to protect his location. (you're welcome bro) any ways it has overall defense +8 affraid shaking +1 speed +4 melee dash +4 and in peril auto dodge +3 pale Arrow (nice plays there huh?) anyways have fun and be sure to check out www.chaoticgame.com (check it out i am finalone1 there)
AmoebaHewdraw
AmoebaHewdraw

Location : by the time you get there i'll be elsewhere so why bother?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&s

Back to top Go down