Orbitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weekend LvD Lobby

Go down

The Weekend LvD Lobby Empty The Weekend LvD Lobby

Post  Azureblue2001 Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi everyone, Azure here, and I am thinking of hosting a weekly LvD (hopefully branching into Free-for-All if all goes well) and is just a bunch of matches for fun. This has been done with virusyosh's consent, so hopefully this shouldn't be against forum rules. :)You will be listed for this should you join, meaning you do not have to sign up for every lobby.

List of rules and timesets for joining:

-A 3DS and KI:U (obviously)
-Your timezone so I know what time you're on
-Your friendcode must be posted on the appropriate topic (or if you have a Skype, message me your friendcode through there)
-A Skype for a method of communication (optional)
-You must have added either me or somebody else who is willing to host the lobby should I not be there

The form can be filled out like this:

-Your timezone so I know what time you're on: GMT 0
-Your friendcode must be posted on the appropriate topic (or if you have a Skype, message me your friendcode through there) My friend code is on the topic, please add me
-A Skype for a method of communication (optional): I have a Skype, it is Azureblue2001
-You must have added either me or somebody else who is willing to host the lobby should I not be there: I have added you Smile

As listed, my Skype is Azureblue2001 and my friendcode is on the topic. My in-game name is currently AzuraEX, though that may change at a later date (I will announce that soon.)

I hope to see everybody enjoying themselves in their time at the lobby. Very Happy
Azureblue2001
Azureblue2001

https://www.youtube.com/user/azureblue2001

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum